Thursday, October 4, 2007

Resuscitate!!

To those who thought this blog was dead, HA! *points at you mockingly and does the monkey jump*

ahahaaha!!

Sorry for the really long break.

SO! Let's see what random, out-of-the-blue things come out of.. me.

*puuuuuuuuuut*

whoooooooooops. HHAHAHAH!

i'm so not funny man! HAHHAHAHAHAH!! and that's why I'm laughing. AHEM!

okay, I'll go tell Danielle, who's currently tying her hair in front of the mirror, to update it too! OH WAIT! She just walked closer to the mirror. She probably couldn't see herself. now she's fixing her fringe. and then she stops and looks at herself in the mirror again. and then fixes her fringe again. OH!! She sees me looking at her! OH NO!! OH ! NO! ehehehehahahahahah!! so I block the screen to prevent her from looking at what i'm typing.

Danielle: JIE! You're so meaaaaan. *whiny sound*

hahaha! And tell CRYSTAL! I don't know what she's doing. SORRY! hehehehe. ok ok, let me just pretend I know what she's doing..

She is.... *twirls bunch of strands next to head with tongue sticking out to the left - thinking face*... smsing! smsing.. he he he. NEVERMIND!

-PaPa!

No comments: