Saturday, October 13, 2007

what's up down under! hahahahha

AH! Hello hello!

hahaha! Sorry, I haven't been updating.

I'm in Australia now. It's REALLY REALLY cold. The Australian weather is really taking its toll on my NOSE. hahaha! It's so dry my nose is bleeding! But not really drippy bleedy. But just bleedy. Ooh, too much information? Hehe, sorry!

At least you now know what's going on in my life.. a step higher than 'OH, Australia's going good. I'm having lots of fun. Oh, and the air is cold." I mean like.. HOW VAGUE IS THAT? hahahahah.

ok, i have to go now!!


PEACE IN THE WORLD OF THE BLACK RABBBBITT!!!

and in all the other worlds too.

Except HUMAN WORLD! 'Cause humans are mean to black rabbits. ahahahaha! Kidding. Obviously they're also mean to the other worlds too! Humans don't practice favouritism lah ok!

-denise:)

No comments: