Sunday, April 1, 2007

grass is greener........................... underground.

mmhmm.... oooooh that's a hot KOREAN chic lah!! the first pic of my jie jie. she's korean . she's adopted. don't tell her. i hope she doesn't read this site. *sneaky weaky look* -- < small eyes.

anyways, I RAN IN THE RAIN! woo. i just wanted to say that. yeah, i've always wanted to like, run in the rain. but. always got thunder. so irritating. hahahaha! yeah. but. see that day it was drizzling very NICELY. like not too little not too much. so i ran it was so fun. but i didn't get like, wet enough. =( one day, one day.

this thing is underlining all my spelling mistakes so irritating. pffffft. see it underlined my "pfffft" but you'll prolly not see it. =B < not mutant tongue. buckteeth.

mm.. easter's next week. friday, SATURDAY, sunday. hehehahah! so funnnnnn... lalala..... why am i doing this? i laughed too hard after eating and now my tummy hurts so bad. bleh.

crystal, you should've come stayover! so funNN! friday kay? friday to SATURDAY k? weeet. chichichi. chachacha.

okay i go nothing to say. ahhahahaha i just wanted to waste my time.

.. danielle :)

No comments: