Wednesday, April 25, 2007

well yeah

3 names I go by
danielle, meimei? fei mui?

3 physical things I admire about myself
Betsy, Rumbutious, and Cindy.

3 physical things I dislike about myself
how negative! let me change this to something else..
3 random facts about me
i'm a greedy person. i don't like people to shake me. i eat less than my sister (i know. so unfair!)

3 parts of my heritage
chinese chinese and.... oh yeah, chinese

3 things I can't stand
people who shake me!!!
assumptions?
umm... too much noise all at once. as in. not people. as in. like. instruments. all at once. and not together.? makes my hair stand! i don't know why.

3 things that scare me
heights
sleeping alone!
and.. snakes. haha

3 of my favorite TV shows
Heroes!
Heroes!
Heroes!

3 of my favorite cartoons/anime
don't like anime la

3 of my favorite non-English TV shows
i don't see the point in watching something i don't actually understand

3 of my current favorite songs
Curse of Curves - Cute is What We Aim For
that Sha La La song - The Juliana Theory (i think?)
aandndd.. dunno

3 movies I can watch over and over again
Zoolander!
Accepted
Nacho Libre! ahhaha

3 of my everyday essentials
God
family
friends (heheheh)

3 things I want in a relationship
just God. because when God's the center of the relationship.. everything will fall into place. *does fall into place hand action thing*

3 physical things about the opposite sex that attracts me
huuuh. the heart is physical right? hahaa

3 bad habits
i think out loud. bad part is that i end up saying dumb things. that's not a habit. but whatever!
i bite my nails/skin thing.
daydream. alot. alot. alot. i hate it. can't do any work! so sloow already in school! aiyoh!

3 things i wanna do badly right now
go to the zoo
go shopping
go to adelaide ehehe

3 careers I'm considering or currently pursuing
mm.. i wanna work in an orphanage or some other charity kinda thing
that's all!

3 place I wanna go on vacation
Redang lah!
Adelaaaaiidddeee!!
um.. somewhere cold.. where ever that may be.

3 kids' names you like
Topher
Christian
Jang. hahaha! nono.. umm.. Danae's cool.

3 things I wanna do before I die
get married?
have a pet cow
see an ostrich

3 things that I'm stereotypically a girl
umm.. i don't even get this question

Initials of three crushes
B,O,B

3 people I tag to do this tag
um.. i have a life.

:)

.. danielle















No comments: