Saturday, April 14, 2007

IS TRUE

IS TRUE!! wait, that should be bigger.. but i don't like it when it's biggerlah. must I?! hmm, neermind lah. =)

oh, right! IS TRUE! Danielle did photocopy her face! it's absolutely coool man!!! HAAHAHA! you all have to try it. besides the blinding light, i THINK it's safe. hehehe! I'm gonna do it next. we're gonna post the picture in our rooms! *grin*

Now, it's 8.06am on a Saturday and i'm not sure what i'm doing up so early.. i think it's SOMEBODY's message that woke me up. haha! nope, i'm not telling you who it is. i know you want to know..badly. duh, everyone does! BUT if everyone got what they wanted this world would be a messed up place. oh WAIT, that was a weird sentence. hahahhaa!! fine, messier than it already is. =) I know this for a fact because I watched Bruce Almighty! HAHA..

ok, this has been another really random post. i'm sorry, i don't know what to update about and i just woke up. byebye, i'm gonna do my devos now!! YOU go do yours too!! naughty boy/girl!

-denise

No comments: