Sunday, April 22, 2007

You. Boy. Yes, you.

"So anyway, I was playing basketball with them before practice started.. and wanna know what this guy my age said about me?! AHaha! 'cause I was the only girl in the game. The others were little boys. anyway! He said this.. "Eh, we can't do that lah. We have a GIRL in the team.. it's considered handicap already!""
- my jie jie!

I'm gonna find this guy. I will hunt him down with my big bag of tooth picks and i will force each and every one of them into his skin. Then I'll beat the shi... poopoo outta him! I will make him bleeeeeeeeed!

If I was there when he said that to my sister. If i was there when he said that to my sister. I would've just blown kay. Because, unlike my sister, I actually do something about it when I'm annoyed. If that makes sense.

SO IRRITATING!!! haiyoh. How dare he. How dare he!!!!!!! And my sister soooo scored more than him kay?! KAY?!?!

.. danielle and her angry moles.
hahahaha~!

No comments: