Tuesday, March 27, 2007

1) I like to peel oranges.
Like, mandarin oranges. During CNY I just peel a bunch and leave it there cos no one will eat it.

2) Speaking of oranges, I only eat the ones without seeds.
Too lazy to take out the seeds. And I just don't like having seeds in my mouth. Though some weirdos actually swallow the seeds. Weirdos. That's like swallowing a pill. Weirdos. Yeck. Weirdos.

3) Cats are stupid.
Oh wait, that's not about me now, is it? Kay I'll make it about me.

3.. again) I hate stupid cats.
and am scared of them. Stupid cats. With stupid claws. Okay the main reason why I don't like/am scared of them is cos of the claws.

4) I talk alot. So much that I even talk in my sleep.
And whatever I say (my sister tells me what I say) has NOTHING to do with what i dream about. Like, "follow me, to the computer, see the pictures, kelsey has no christian friends, mushrooms" . yeaaah. And my brother doesn't like to sleep in the same room as me cos I talk alot he says.

5) I.. fart in my sleep.
I won't say anything. about that. Just gonna shut up now. But it's true. Apparently.

6) I have very little dinner then go one round around the kitchen and eat everything i see.. that is edible. yeah.

7) I learned the guitar, piano, and violin.
Can't play any of em for nuts (and berries too maybe). Maybe a little piano. But the rest. SIGH.

8) Last year, one the way up to Peacehaven for the 1st YC camp, our bus sorta.. blew. Okay, I'm exaggerating(thank you daniel sim for telling me how to spell it). But like halfway up there was like smoke coming from the back and there was a fire and everything! It was FREAKY. But cool weeiii!! Anyway, that's not the point. There was this smell. And every once in awhile I can still smell it. Lke, all of a sudden. It's yucky.

9) I've been learning mandarin since I was in kindergarten (I EVEN WENT TO A CHINESE KINDERGARTEN FOR AWHILE!) and I still can't speak chinese.

10) I'm listening to this stupid advertisement on the radio now. People with weirdo accents. "TOOO" with too much emphasis. Sigh.

.. danielle

No comments: