Friday, March 16, 2007

hippo poop and elephant hair

WOOHOOO!!! I just finished my EXAMS!!!! And the c-box is not working for some reason. SIGH.

Anyways, I have the same top as Nielle and I'm wearing it today! WHEE!

And since both Nise and Nielle wrote something about love potions, I want to write something too!

Nielle, I don't think that's called tricking. If the guy drinks love potion and he falls in love with you, that's like someone eating a Fillet O fish and falling in love with McDonald's. SO is Mcdonald's tricking them????!! Huh? huh? Do you want to sue Mcdonald's now?

And Nise... why do you need love potions??? (PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME DON'T NEED THEM... GUYS JUST FALL IN LOVE WITH US!!! SHH.. DON'T LET OTHER PEOPLE SEE THIS - THEY MIGHT GET JEALOUS.)

wAHAHAHA... I'm so happy. I finished my exams!! Holiday time!!! Who wants to go to the ZOO? Like seriously, if you are cool and don't think, "EWW, I DON'T WANT TO GO THE ZOO, IT'S STINKY," then come and hang out with us at the ZOO! Oh and if you are not cool yet but want to be cool come with us, we'll stick you in hippo poop and hang you from the monkey cage and tickle you with elephant hair. Doesn't that sound fun??? Oooooh ooooh i can't wait!!!!

**** OH NISE, IS IT SOME HOT GUY YOU WANT TO DRIP A DROP OF LOVE POTION INTO HIS MUSHROOM SOUP? AIYO YOU POOR GIRL, COME TO CRYSTAL AND DANIELLE"S MATCHMAKING SERVICES LAA!

**** AD: Looking for LOVE? Still searching for THE ONE? Ask us for help! We are QUALIFIED and EXPERIENCED in helping you find the right mate. If you are NESCAFE, we will find the COFFEEMATE for you!!!!!

No comments: