Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I've always wondered..

Is it possible to like, NOT think? I mean, is it possible to just sit down and NOT think? Or are we always thinking no matter what? Quite confusing for me to think about not thinking. Even harder not to think cos all I can think about is not thinking. Which is thinking! Sighh... I'm confused.

Anyway, I ate at a mamak just now, and their chilli padi's are SOO BIG! Why? (Yeah, you've probably noticed that I ask alot of questions. I've noticed too). Anyway, yeah, the chilli padi's were like really big. But it was yummy :). I feel like eating some junk now.

I think having a pigLET as a pet would be stinkin' cool. And maybe a cow in my garden. Even though I don't drink milk (tummy aches (and I don't even like milk!)), it'd still be like, cool. Yeaaaah. Sigh, I really want a piglet. Sigh. Okay, I sound like some retardo (a boy retard. Heh!) who picks up sticks and names em Sally(sound familiar, Kels?).

I want to go to the zoo lah. Sigh. SIGH!!!!

Okay, moving on.

Yeah, I'm just simply typing whatever comes into my head.

Okay, I'm bored. I have to pee. Yeaaaah. I drank alot of water today. Yeaaaaah. I'll update again later. Yeaaaaahh. Heheheheheaahahhhohohoho.

.. danielle :)

ps: my birthday is coming SOOOOON! teehee :)

pss: God didn't give us middle fingers to flip at people. It's so that the space between our pointers and our ring fingers wouldn't be so big. hee

No comments: