Monday, March 19, 2007

Another tag thingy

Layer 1 : On the Outside

Name: Crystal Cha Jing-ying aka cryssie aka crys aka airgirl
Birth date: 28th FEB 1990
Current status: happy, contented, peaceful, thankful, erm... single? and loving it... heehee...
Eye color: dark brown
Hair color: black... i wanna get HIGHLIGHTS soon though. but i need to save money for a taylor!
Righty or lefty: Rightyyy ohh...

Layer 2 : On the Inside

My heritage: MALAYSIAN!!! adamantly malaysian. NOT CHINESE.
My fears: i'm not sure... do I fear anything? i have a phobia of heights but i wouldn't say it's a FEAR.
My weaknesses: aiyooo... too many to list... procrastinating, slacking, arguing with my brothers, forgetting to do stuff i said i would do, messing up, making mistakes, and basically BEING HUMAN. =)
My perfect pizza: OOOH LA LA.... TOM YAM PIZZA ALL THE WAY MANN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Layer 3 : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

My thoughts first waking up: mmmmm... i wanna snuggle into my pillow and savor the last of that wonderful dream... or i imagine waking up in my white house with a white fence and a swing on the front porch...
My bedtime: hmmm... getting later and later
My most missed memory: REDANG ISLAND BAYBEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Layer 4 : My Pick

Pepsi or Coke: whatever. some people need to learn to be more flexible. sigh.over pepsi and coke? come on.
McDonalds or Burger King: Anything also. But if I were in McD's i'd have my fillet o fish and burger king the smthg with mushroom and cheese in it...
Single or group dates: TOTALLY DEPENDS. with whom? to where?
Adidas or Nike: aiyo i'm an FOS girl... nike or adidas anything also can la... hahaha
Tea or Nestea: Tea la... original better...
Chocolate or Vanilla: CHOCOLATE!!!
Cappuccino or Coffee: either... as long as there's coffee in it.

Layer 5 : Do You...

Smoke: No
Curse: No
Take a shower: Yes
Have a crush: HMMMMM.. MAYBE, but why do you want to know? =P heeheehee...
Think you've been in love: HMMM.... do you want to know this too? you could try asking me... hahahhaa
Go to school: nope, i'm a college kid even though SOME PEOPLE WHO DONT EVEN GO TO COLLEGE CALL ME A SMALL KID JS COS THEY THINK THEY"RE SO BIG AND ALL....
Want to get married: of course!!!!!!! who do you think i'm going to stay in my white house with a white fence and a swing on the front porch with?
Believe in yourself: definitely. that's why i'm going to stay
in my white house with a white fence and a swing on the front porch...
Think you're a health freak: NOPE. NO WAY. used to be though.

Layer 6 : In the Past

Drank alcohol: NOPE it's smelly.
Gone to the mall: NO, I LIVE IN A CAVE!
Been on stage: of course! all the world's a stage!! ahahaha... no seriously i have...
Eaten sushi: LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

Dyed your hair: YUP YUP YUP and am gonna try highlighting it soon.

Layer 7 : Have You Ever...

Played a stripping game: NO WAY.
Changed who you were to fit in: YEAh but speaking from experience, DON'T DO IT. otherwise you wont be as cool as I am now. HAHAHAHAA do i hear an AMEN from Nise and Nielle????

Layer 8 : Age You're Hoping...

To get married: i used to want 22. now i'm not so sure anymore. tee hee. but definitely before 26. after that is OLD. i still do want my SIX KIDS.

Layer 9 : In a Guy

Best eye color: doesnt matter, what matters is what i see in those eyes... (oooh so profound)
Best hair color: Anything except pink or purple or green or blue.
Short or long hair: SHORT!!!

Layer 10 : What Were You Doing

A minute ago: BLOGGING.

Hour ago: listening to music, playing guitar! whee!
4-5 hours ago: doing something, i dont remember what,,, ah yes now i remember... relaxing and enjoying the first day of hols... time is slipping away all too fast! ANYONE, SOMEONE WANT TO DO SOMETHING WITH ME THESE HOLS???
1 month ago: i dont' know!
Year ago: having fun, crying, making mistakes, laughing, making friends, getting annoyed, going to school, going to sleep, LIVING.

Layer 11 : Finsh the Sentences

I love: God, singing, writing, drawing, reading, music, animals, friends, food, aesthetically pleasing things like scenery, nice scents (coffee, baking bread, men's perfume)
I feel: HAPPY and PEACEFUL.

I hate: can i not answer this?
I hide: in cupboards and big plastic containers when playing hide and seek. oh SHUCKs i gave away my secret.
I miss: REDANG REDANG REDANG... actually i dont really miss anything... i'm enjoying life too much now...
I need: JESUS!!

If you're still reading this... WOW you must really love me. Even I got bored finishing this. Anyways, if you're still reading this which means you love me, then I LOVE YOU TOO!!! and just for reading this, you get this *KISS* (awwww you dont have to blush).... =)

1 comment:

Daniel Foo said...

ahhaha...why end ur post like dat wan!!..funny fella..

ei...highlighting hair?..nice meh?..LALA la...remain ori la..danielle looked like lalamui when she dyed hers...(SSSHHHHH)