Tuesday, March 27, 2007

That thing you do!

Hey, so today was pretty interesting. I was talking to my friend, Sally, on the phone.

Denise: hey SaLLy!
Sally: BE ON TOMATO SOUPs!
Denise: But... what did I do?!
Sally:You know what you did and because of what you did.. i will never drink tomato soup with chilli anymore! NO MORE WILL I DO SUCH A THING!
Denise: Hmmph. *pouts* but..
Sally: NO BUTs! GOODBYE! *click*

In shock, I put down the phone.

I do not know what I did. Greaaat. NOw I have to build a new time machine and go back into the past and into the garden I shall enter..

and start gardening.

-denise

ps: this post is dedicated to the oh-so-beautiful and hawwt CRYSTAL CHA! I hope you find something related to you in this post. Maybe under the ps section. hahahhaha! Okayy.. LOVE YOU BABY!!

No comments: