Wednesday, March 21, 2007

another deep post

So anyway, since Nielle wrote a deep post, I decided to write one too. Don't worry it aint one of those depressing ones which will make you go, "Oh crap, I wanna kill myself too."

So I was thinking about what she said about lowering standards and all that, and I was talking to her earlier about it. She was giving me "advice" on smthg la... (haha you dont need to know what) then I was like, "Nielle, you are SO WISE." Then she said smthg like yeah cos I'm not actually going through it. And I realized that was SO true.

People come to me for advice on things but when I'm going through the very same thing, I need to go to other people for some direction on what to do. Or what not to do.

That's why it rocks to have awesome friends who keep you in check and keep you from doing stupid things.

(Even people as silly as us can be deep sometimes too! So Nise, when's your deep post gonna be posted? =P)

P/S - by the way, Nielle, you dont ever have to pretend to be that happy person. I lowe you for who you are! Even when you're all fussy and irritated. (I bet you're reading this and going "Awww...." now.... ahaha... but seriously... I MEAN IT! LOVE YOU!

LOVE YOU TOO NISE!!!!!

No comments: