Friday, March 16, 2007

Love Potion No. 9

Wow, I feel so honored! Everyone's talking about what... I started! =D Why's everyone suddenly putting big small big small ar? Hehehe! just realized it was there?

Anyway, continuing on my little subject.. LOVE POTIONS...FORGIRLS co. = ) I have to argue with DAnielle and support Crystal('cause she supports me! hehehehe). Are YOU gonna sue McDonalds for making us fall in love with them?! I doubt they put love potions into the burger to make us fall in love with McDonalds but we still do! YAH, so there!

Case close.

I win.

PEACE!
----

<--|-->Hahah! No Crys, I don't need the matchmaking services. HAha! I'm actually a living thing. Nescafe = not living thing. Coffeemate = not living thing. FUNNY JOKE THOUGH! I found myself laughing at it. Hahahahaha! Plus, I don't like anyone. Haha! DOn't misunderstand, boys and girls. Especially you, Jared!

<--|--> People of the fartbelly community, listen to me(pretty please?)! Hahaha.. I watched this show Family Guy just now. It's so funny. Shaun introduced it to me. I'm hooked!! The good thing is.. I've only watched 1 episode. I know, right?! So many more episodes to watch! WOOHOO~ IT's crazily random. Some old country singer suddenly comes out to sing his very boring song. hahah! That part cracks me up.. = D

Hey, what is all this talk about Zoo..about?! Makes me want to put Danielle in a cage, eat my lunch, and observe her. Haha! Do you think I should become a zoologist or something animal-study-like like that?! Ahh, when I think of the zoo... I think of smelly, wild, animal-like animals trapped in a cage OR a gorilla hanging upside down in its cage. Either way they're waiting for its saviours(me, Crys, and err, Danielle) to come to its rescue and unlock all those.. CAGES! I'm sure all of you want to see a silly smile spread across an animal's face.. so come! JOIN US on our "rescue mission"! Hahahahahaa!

-denise

--> if the cbox still isn't working.. you're more than welcome to comment! = D

1 comment:

Shaunnie said...

nice right family guy?haha..its so super random and funny man seriously..it just makes me laugh all the time..