Thursday, March 15, 2007

Wooh ooo!! (pronounced WOO.. OO! H is silent)

YO yo!! I bet you missed me. Ehehhehehe! I just got back from the CURVE. Sigh, so many fat people there man.. trying to get slim. curving their bodies and all. I tried telling them "GIRL, You ain't ever gonna be as slim(pats my ever-growing tummy) as me!"

I think girls should own love potions. seriuosly! So when we like a guy.. we drip a drop in their Mushroom soup. What do you think? Maybe I should invent something like that.. then make a company.. LOVE POTIONs... FOR GIRLS co. Can't you just see it on every billboard? Okay.. I cna't do this random thing........... CARLOS!! CARLOS!! COMEBACK TO ME! But seriously though, it'd be a good idea. Don't blame when I get rich.. don't come crying to me.

LOVE YOU PEOPLE!! WOOHOO, spread the love... of ham and mushroom baked rice!!

-denise

No comments: