Saturday, March 17, 2007

WOOOHOO!!!! Life is good! Going for a leader's surprise thingy at Marcel's house soon, then tomorrow hanging out with NIELLE!!! And we're going to watch the happening BUS COMPANY (my favorite local band) play!!! Wheee!!!! Oh, oh, and Josh told me that I play the guitar well for someone who's been playing for a week!!! Whee!!! At first I thought I wouldn't be able to pick it up by myself but then he says my strumming and grip is gd for a beginner... yay!! Lalalala... I'm so happy...

BEfore I go... Why are Mat Rempits called Mat Rempits???

Guess!!!

No idea?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Because their bikes go, "REMM, REMM..... PIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

1 comment:

Daniel Foo said...

Hey!...started takin up GUITAR?...cool!...nvr thought u're interested in it, i answered DRUMS in that truefriend test..haha